Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

prayer request!

Praises!
1. i was paid early in registration fee for the CEF Phils National Conference.
2. for healthy condition of my family.
3. for provision in my daily needs.


Prayer Request
1. Pray for the up coming one day camp for wcc grade 6 students to held here at CEF Center, Antipolo City
2. Pray that God will draw the prospective campers for Young Witnesses for Christ on April 21-25, 2009 here at CEF Center through our promotions in each Good News Club / churches.
3. Pray that children who attended last year training camp ( Young Witnesses for Christ ) will attend on its first camp YOUNG AMBASSADORS FOR CHRIST 2009 as ladderized training continues.
4. Pray for provisions on its General funds and also too the campers that will attend.
5. Pray for guidance and wisdom as I lead and direct these two camps this summer.
6. Pray for provision for my 5-Day Club (Vacation Bible School) in my province as i outreach there this coming March 2-6, 2009
7. For my need of Digital Camera
8. Courage as i present the Ladderized Training Camp in our Conference to promote this to the Local Areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment