Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Good News Club® (GNC™)




Let me share with you something about my Good News Club® (GNC™):I praise God for the opportunity to conduct two new GNCs. This is in addition to my existing GNC. The first new GNC was to follow up the street children who attended the Street Children Camp last December. With the help of my co-worker, we started the weekly meeting last January 9. The venue is near the BPI in Masinag, Antipolo. Praise God for His provision of snacks through Starbucks.
I also praise God for 11 children who were reached with nine professions of faith in the Lord Jesus during an Open Air Evangelism in Santolan, Pasig last January 10. To follow up on them, we had our second new Good News Club which started last week. It was attended by 21 children who eagerly listened and some of them responded to the invitation to receive the Lord Jesus Christ.
Thankfully, my former GNC has now resumed. These boys and girls are my neighbors, where my little sister and some nephews are part of. Praise God for new children who started to attend just this year..

No comments:

Post a Comment